Quality Analyst (QA)
Posted on: 02-Jun-2023
Salary: ₹0.00 - ₹0.00
Expires on: 30-Dec-2023
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
We are looking for a Quality Analyst to join our team, someone who is diligent about quality and continuous improvement. The role will have the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
Ensuring the team's quality KPIs to meet clients expectations.
- Maintain platform to QA all TMs and keep a record of KPIs: CSAT, Quality Scores, Attendance, and liaise with Team Lead for productivity
- Work with TL and moderators on ways to improve performance KPIs
- Investigate errors and conduct sample moderations, ‘call out’ moderators, and conduct weekly 1on1s.
- Calibrate and refresh/train team on required policy
- Must be a confident communicator and be able to build rapport with the team
- Adaptive Capacity, Self-Starter/Initiator, Coachable, Metrics Capable, Quality/Accuracy, Critical Thinker/Problem-Solver, and Accountable.
- Must have a genuine interest in people and concern for customers.
- Be energetic and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Can shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life.
- Keep records of issues/problems for further investigation.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Good English communication skills and a sense of responsibility
- Minimum 1 year experience as Quality Analyst/Assurance in any sector
- Good English communication skills.
- Good computer skills (familiar with MS Office & Google applications).
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and desire to learn
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Flexible, adaptable to new changes.
- Familiar with smartphone/ mobile device/mobile applications
- Experience in device/application troubleshooting is highly preferable.
- Graduate with any stream